Thursday 1 March 2018

80'S MEMES - BREAKDANCE

BREAKDANCE WAS HIP HOPPIN IN THE 80s


Breakdance:

A form of dancing involving a lot of twirling on one's head, worming, and plain awesomeness. Popularized in the 80s by athletic young men with giant boomboxes.

I typically run for it during an emergency, but, some breakdance!

To really get back in time and see breakdancing at its peak I've found a breakdancing video showing us the classic moves like the icy ice, the twisty twirl, the slippery spin ...


I love watching old breakdancing moves - it's both amazing and funny.

Breakdancing easy?


I'd look like a log if I tried to breakdance

I'm going to guess hip hop dancer

Science breakdancing

Michael Jackson made breakdancing and red leather jackets mainstream

Poor breakdancing goldfish

Breakdancing toddlers - we can all relate to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment