Monday 16 October 2017

80s MUSIC MEMES | LAUGH AT THE MEMORIES

IT IS ALMOST TOO EASY TO LAUGH AT THE 1980s.


Hey, if Eddie Van Halen is cheer-sing you for listening to 80s music thirty years later then cheers him back...FYI no reference to the 80s TV show cheers, that could be a copyright infringement. Wouldn't want to do anything like that.



I still love when 80s Aerosmith comes on the radio, the classic rock station of course. I still sing it the way I did back in the 80s, "data,data...do it like a lady!"


I know the 'special guy' in goonies is not called chunk, but, I think he should have been called chunk!


There is alot of talk about Foreigners lately. I keep hoping it is about the band, but, 99% of the time is in not. Too bad b/c Foreigner rocked!


Millenials may not understand that big time song from Dolly Parton in the 80s, that 'Workin' 9 to 5' one. Apparently, they work 24 hours a day or retail jobs which are all over the place. I still don't understand the term 'working from home', unless you are a VCR repairman. 


If there was an 80's version of monopoly I'd buy Electric Avenue and Paradise City everytime!


Back in my day you had to look in the atlas for Funkytown...I think it was near Detroit.


I'm going to get religious on you and talk about Genesis, and the gospel of Phil...


Really, the only thing I love nowadays, that isn't from the 1980s I mean, is Grumpy Cat. But, I really only like the Grumpy cat jokes that make references to the 80s or my favourite 80s bands. 


A double 80s doozie!
Ever since that dang show GLEE came out the radio has been overplaying Journey! I just don't believe it.


Would someone have the nerve to photoshop Bon Jovi with a Banjo? Probably.


You know what 80s one hit wonder seems to be more popular as a meme than as a song? Jenny (867-4309). Think about it. When is the last time you heard Jenny on the radio, even the classic rock station? Now how often do you see an 867-5309 joke? Probably more. That's just what I'm sayin.


Dee Snider turned like 80 the other day...



See, 1980s memes are full of fun and memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment